1. The polishing of nail surface is not in place. The adhesion of primer is greatly reduced. Before manicure, first of all, polish the nail surface evenly with a polishing strip, and the edge of the nail is also polished in place. Only in this way can the adhesion of the primer be increased. If the grinding is not in place, it is easy to lift from the local or fall off the whole piece.
2. The nail surface was not cleaned in time after polishing. After polishing the nail surface, use a cleaning cotton to remove the dust from the nail surface, but remember not to touch the nail surface with your hands.
3. Nail polish is too thick and easy to wrinkle. Apply evenly and thinly. It doesn't matter if you can apply 2-3 times, but don't apply too thick at one time.
4. Nail is not wrapped, easy to edge, leading to falling off. When doing a manicure, you should do a good job of hemming. The so-called hemming means that the edge of the nail should also be painted in place. Remember that the primer and seal should also be hemmed.
5. The quality problem of nail polish itself. In addition to having good operation technology, we should also have good products, so when choosing nail polish, we should choose nail polish with good quality and good reputation.
6. Personal nail itself. Everyone's physique is different. Some people's nails are naturally thinner or their metabolism is faster, and a new protective layer of grease is produced on the nail surface. This type of nail is easy to fall off.
It's best not to have a manicure during pregnancy.
Nail polish contains a lot of toxic chemicals. It can enter the human body through respiratory system and skin and remain in the adipose tissue. It is not easy to discharge. If it is affected by these toxic substances for a long time, it will be harmful to the reproductive system. If you don't know that you have conceived during pregnancy, long-term use of nail polish will easily affect the health of your fetus.
Manicure is the most common way to apply nail polish. Nail polish is usually composed of two substances, one is solid, and the other is pigment. The other is liquid solvent, mainly acetone, ethyl acetate, phthalate, formaldehyde and other substances. Although these substances can keep nail polish in bright colors, they are often toxic. The highest risk to pregnancy is phthalate two formic acid and formaldehyde.
Studies have found that phthalate is one of the risk factors of premature delivery, which can affect the hormone secretion of fetus and infants, lead to precocious puberty, affect the reproductive system, and cause other health problems.