Body milk, which is used on the body, is liked by many people, so can body milk be used without bath? How to use body milk without bath:
Body milk can be used without bath.
Body milk is a kind of skin care products. It has the functions of moisturizing, whitening, moistening, smoothing, preventing dryness, repairing and maintaining. It is usually used after bathing, but it is more suitable for dry skin. For example, in winter, people will take fewer baths, and their skin will be drier than other seasons. Even if they don't take a bath at this time, You can also use body milk.
1. First confirm the position of the body milk to be applied, such as arms, legs, feet, etc.
2. Dip a clean towel with warm water and screw it to a half dry state, then simply wipe the skin on the breast.
3. Squeeze an appropriate amount of body milk, apply it to the skin, and then massage the skin to help the body milk absorb completely.
Body milk can be used without a bath, but it is a little different from the usage when taking a bath.
1. Just after the bath, the water on the surface of the skin has not completely evaporated, and the heat of the bath makes the pores open. At this time, the body milk can just lock the moisture, so that the effect of moisture is better. Can be appropriate massage, which is more conducive to promoting absorption.
2. If the skin is not cleaned, there will be grease, bacteria, dust and other dirt on the surface, which will affect the skin's absorption of body milk. When the skin is cleaned, the nutrition in the body milk can directly penetrate into the deep layer of the skin, so as to have a better skin care effect.
3. Another point is that if we don't take a bath every day, or don't apply body milk after taking a bath, our skin secretes more oil at this time. If we apply body milk again, it's easy to cause greasy skin and block pores. Once our skin blocks pores, it's easy to shut up and get acne. So in order to prevent the occurrence of these skin problems, we still choose to apply body milk after taking a bath.
That's why many people choose to apply body milk after taking a bath, which must be scientific.